How to request the desktop version of a website in mobile Safari:
- Visit the site in Safari.
- Tap and hold the Refresh button in the URL bar.
- Tap Request Desktop Site.
- The website will then reload as its desktop version.
Option 1 – Google Chrome Settings
Google Chrome for Android provides a handy option for quickly viewing the desktop version of websites. Simply visit the site, then select “Menu” > “Request desktop site“.
Option 2 – Firefox Settings
- Tap the below the screen on some devices or at the top-right corner of the browser) . button (either
- Select the Request Desktop Site checkbox (you may need to tap first) .