One of the huge problems facing a lot of shooters, especially those of us over 40, is our inability to clearly see the front sight. The Top Bifocal Shooting Glasses from SSP Eyewear offer you the choice of a non magnified or a bifocal lens on either or both sides. Having the bifocal on top allows for a comfortable, heads up, shooting stance and brings the front sight into sharp focus.
Here are the bullet points from the manufacturers website:
- Top Focal kits have the magnifying portion at the top of the shooting glass.
- Interchangeable lenses allow you to personalize the shooting glasses to view both your front sight and the target according to your individual preference.
- Top Focal magnifier for front sight acquisition (right eye, left eye, or both eye dominant)
- Standard non magnifying lens, allows you to view the target with your non dominant eye
- The kit includes a neoprene zipper pouch with 2 sets of permanent anti-fog lenses, a microfiber cleaning cloth and lens changing instructions.
- Designed for pistol shooters and instructors allowing for in-focus view of front site
- Other users include mechanics, electricians and anyone doing overhead work
- Exceeds ANSI Z87.1+2010 specifications for high impact protection
- Anti-fog coating, is double sided & permanently bonded to the lens, lasting 65% longer
- Feature optically correct, decentered, shatterproof, polycarbonate lenses to virtually eliminate distortion
- Offer sharp peripheral vision, without any blind spots
- Permanent durable anti-scratch hard coating
- Provide 100% protection from harmful UVA/UVB rays
- Tough nylon matte black frame
- Anti-Fog venting between the frame and lens
- Rubber nose and ear pads
Fits narrow, round, and up to XL faces
Check out the options for magnification and lens colors on our main site at DillonPrecision.com